EVO IX JB Black
- Compressor wheel - 82HTZ
- Flow rating - 71LB per minute
- CW Measurements - 59.1MM Inducer / 82MM Exducer
- TW Measurements - 67.3MM Inducer / 58.8MM Exducer
- Compressor Housing - 84MM Flow Advancement Port Cover
- Turbine Housing - FP Stainless or MHI Stock Configuration
- CHRA - FP Journal Bearing
- Oil Line - Not Included - Required for proper lubrication.
The FP Black has long been the benchmark in the stock appearing EVO IX market propelling the platform into the low 9's and into and beyond the 600WHP territory all while passing itself off as a stock turbo. It's a potent combination of a 67MM turbine wheel mated with our 82HTZ compressor wheel for a flow rating of 71LB per minute and a ton of fun in your EVO.
All EVO 9 turbos will now come standard with our new cast stainless
turbine housing. This turbine housing has been designed to maximize flow
while not sacrificing spool characteristics. It has a 3" outlet and has
a TiAL MV-S waste gate flange machined directly onto the housing.
Choose the "EVO 9 Cast O2 Housing" from the related items at the bottom
of this page for the product page.
The FP EVO Stainless
Turbine Housing was designed for race applications where the
turbocharger would be operating above 20psi. Attempting to operate below
20PSI can result in boost creep in some applications.
Attention: All Forced Performance turbochargers are built
to order to your exact specifications and should not be considered on
the shelf ready to ship unless specifically noted on the work order.
Build times vary by model of turbo and options of said turbocharger,
therefore we cannot guarantee a delivery date or ETA.