- Compressor wheel - 62mm Inducer / 86mm Exducer.
- Turbine Outlet - 69mm
- 78lb/Minute Flow Rating
- 500-780HP Applications
- Variable preload angular contact bearings
- Twin gas ring seals at the compressor and turbine
- High strength, lightweight stainless steel center housing
- Full hydraulic damping of the rotating assembly
- Integrated oil contaminate filter
- M62 race material allows higher temperature operation
- Metallic bearing cages
The revolutionary UHF aero XR69S turbine delivers the greatest overall flow possible while simultaneously reducing inertia more than 30%, giving the fastest repsonse we have ever observed at this power level.
The 78•69S is ideal for 62mm compressor inducer limited class racing. This turbo uses the largest compressor wheel allowed, which is paired to the ground breaking 69mm UHF turbine wheel that outflows the competitor's much larger turbine wheels. By having a smaller turbine wheel, rotating mass is significantly reduced which results in greater response and overall improved drivability. All of the flow, none of the lag.
This turbocharger is available in either an X3C or X4C cover, depending on your size and space constraints; dimensions for both covers are included in the product images.