- Compressor wheel - 68mm Inducer / 94mm Exducer.
- Turbine Outlet - 69mm
- 95lb/Minute Flow Rating.
- 700-950HP Applications.
- Variable preload angular contact bearings.
- Twin gas ring seals at the compressor and turbine.
- High strength, lightweight stainless steel center housing.
- Full hydraulic damping of the rotating assembly .
- Integrated oil contaminate filter.
- M62 race material allows higher temperature operation.
- Metallic bearing cages.
The revolutionary UHF aero XR69S turbine delivers the greatest overall
flow possible while simultaneously reducing inertia more than 30%, giving
the fastest repsonse we have ever observed at this power level.
The 95•69S is ideal for 68mm compressor inducer limited class racing.
This turbo uses the largest compressor wheel allowed, which is paired to
the ground breaking 69mm UHF turbine wheel that outflows the
competitor's much larger turbine wheels. By having a smaller turbine
wheel, rotating mass is significantly reduced which results in greater
response and overall improved drivability. All of the flow, none of the
This turbocharger is available in either an X3C or X4C cover, depending
on your size and space constraints; dimensions for both covers are
included in the product images.